If you know me then you’re probably aware that I cover everything in stickers. Even my backpack has patches from places I’ve visited. Not only do stickers liven up a plain old water bottle or laptop case, they can be conversation starters! For instance, I’m obssessed with Vineyard Vines and put their whale stickers on pretty much any surface that’s sticker-able and a girl in my math class ended up talking to me solely because she loves Vineyard Vines just as much. (Who could blame her, their whale logo is so adorable!)
As many of you sticker connoisseurs know, lots of companies that used to give out stickers for free now no longer do that. There’s only a short list of retailers that still give out stickers for free (all you have to do is ask):
- Mail a self addressed, stamped envelope to LuLaLax Stickers, ChalkTalkSPORTS, 151 Woodward Avenue, Norwalk CT 06854
- The North Face
- You have to contact them and ask for stickers. Here’s the “contact us” page
- Southern Girl Prep
- Contact customer service on their website (via email) to ask for stickers
- Vineyard Vines
- I’ve emailed them in the past at firstname.lastname@example.org but I’ve heard that it’s hit or miss getting free stickers nowadays
- Southern Marsh
- Marley Lilly
- Currently out of stock at their free sticker page but you can give them your email address and be notified when stickers come back in
- Krass & Co.
- Fill out the sticker request form on their “contact us” page
- Pura Vida
- Another blogger emailed them at email@example.com and asked for stickers – still haven’t heard what happened with that but it’s worth a shot!
- Collared Greens
- Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Lucky Knot
- Ivory Ella
- Send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Ivory Ella PO Box 492, East Lyme, CT 06333
- Southern Tide
- Send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Vans LLC., Attn: Stickers, N850 County Highway CB, Appleton WI 54914
- Jadelynn Brooke
- Sun Bum
- Send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Sun Bum 101, N. Orlando Ave, Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Keil James Patrick
- Word is they’ve stopped making stickers, but email them at CustomerService@KielJamesPatrick.com to ask for some, it can’t hurt!
You can still buy stickers though! Some companies will even pay for your shipping if you purchase a certain amount of sticker merchandise. Others will give you the sticker for free and have you pay for the shipping. Either way, it’s still a pretty good deal.
- Tiny Tulip
- Sticker is free, shipping is not
- Southern Shirt
- Pay for sticker, shipping is free
- Life is Good
- You can’t get these for free as far as I know, but they’re only a dollar or two and LiG sometimes has free shipping days!
Other places to look for stickers are:
- local grocer at a vacation spot
- Wings or Eagles
- Etsy (check out this shop!)
- Local cafes, bakeries, and shops sometimes give out stickers for free, just check near the cash register as you check out
- Lauren James Co. (by far my absolute favorite stickers! so cute!)
Still want more? Check out my Pinterest board, you’ll be in prepster sticker heaven!
If anyone else knows places to get free stickers leave a comment below!